Hi beauties! I have been love with Makeup Revolution eye shadows the moment I tried them the first time. Today I'm sharing with you their palette Girl Panic (link, £6.00).
The packaging of it is amazing as all the products I have tried so far. It comes with a full size mirror inside, a applicator and 18 beautiful eye shadows. 6 of the shadows are matte and 12 are shimmery/pearly.
The shadows are silky smooth to the touch and richly pigmented. All 18 shadows blend like a dream and I love the color selection. You got there matte nudes, shimmery rose shades and also some bronze shades <3
The staying on power of these is amazing as usually. Didn't experience any creasing and the shadows didn't loose their lovely color through out the day. Also I didn't get almost any fall out when using this palette.
- Panic On The Street - is a pearly white shade. It has the most gorgeous sheen to it <3
- By Invitation - is light peach tone shimmery shadow.
- Going On To Somewhere - is a pink shadow with shimmer to it.
- I Am Beaten - is a pinkish bronze shade with shimmer to it.
- Voices In My Head - is a pinker then Going On To Somewhere and its also shimmery.
- City Trap - is a dark brown shadow with a pinkish sheen to it. I wish it would be more pigmented. You can build the color up though and then it looks fab.
- Girlfriend - is a shimmery rose gold shadow
- Chelsea Mayhem - is a a beautiful bronze shade with shimmer to it.
- Random - is a a shimmery copper shade.
- Going Nowhere - is a brownish bronze shadow with sheen to it.
- Get Closer - is a shimmery silver shade
- Demolition - is a grayish black shadow with sheen to it.
- Going Under - is a matter bone color shadow.
- Let It Happen - is a matte bone color shade with a hint of pink to it.
- Naked Through - is a matte nude shade.
- Hypnotic - is a darker nude shade with matte finish.
- Mesmerised - is a matte brown.
- Clever Words - is a matte plum shadow.
Here is a makeup look I did using only shadows from this palette. I went with the bronze shades :)
I'm more then impressed with this palette. Its so affordable and the quality from the packaging to the shadows is fantastic <3 I highly recommend checking out their palettes.
Have you tired any Makeup Revolution eye shadow palettes? Which is your favorite?
Thanks for reading! xo's